AMC for UPSWe have established ourselves as a leading firm involved in providing an extensive range of services for AMC for UPS for showing the dedication and best efforts of our professionals. Our professionals are well-trained in sophisticated technologies which implemented for servicing the UPS. It is highly suitable for industrial applications owing to its high efficiency, cost-effectiveness and low maintenance cost.
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC)
Approx. Price: Rs 1,200 / KVAGet Latest Price
The AMC Service assisted by our organization includes:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 KVA|
|Type Of Maintenance||CAMC|
|Provide Amc||Emerson, APC, IGBT Based -1 KVA - 1000 KVA|
|Service Duration||1 week|
- Maintenance of UPS on regular basis.
- 24x7 Support services.
- Supervising the performance of the UPS for better efficiency.
- Preventive Checkup includes functional checking, environmental checking, electrical parameter checking, battery health checkup and cleaning of UPS if necessary.
- 4 PM per Annum.
- PM will done as per the customized.
- Excellent spare parts management. (keeping inventory at site for emergency services to minimize down time)
- Break down services will be and resolving power would be 2-3 hours maximum.
- Value added services as like educate technically the customer and battery monitoring system (BMC) discharge test and time to time upgrade the UPS system. In Case failure Standby UPS will be organized despite of any capacity.
- Complete log book/register will be maintain at site to now previous history.
- Will trained your technician to attend inventory break down calls.
- Cleaning up of Unit, Visual Inspection to check any deformation.
- Checking and Adjustment (If needed) of Power parameters like input. Output, DC voltage & Current.
- Checking and Adjustment (If needed) of Control parameters on different PCBs.
- Tightness of all connection, if shut down possible.
- Functional Checking up of Rectifier, Inverter & Static Switch Section.
- With customer approval, perform operational test of the system including unit transfer and battery discharge.
- Install or perform Engineering Field Change Notices (FCN) as necessary.
- Production Capacity: 1 KVA to 1000
- Delivery Time: 2-4 hrs